Help this single mother to educate her daughter

27%

$107 Raised

27%

of $391 Goal from 5 supporters

This fundraiser is closed.

Help this single mother to educate her daughter

More about the Fundraiser

Story/Description

Dear All, 

I have a small family comprising of mother, Younger brother and myself (A. Sherlyjoys). When I was studying 5th standard (2013), my father has been expired due to the drug addiction attempt suicide. During my father's period, he borrowed money from the neighborhood and after his death, my mother struggled a lot to repay the loan amount. Still it is pending and very difficult to repay the loan amount.

Presently, my mother is going for small shop work and earning a sum of Rs. 250/day. The amount is not sufficient to satisfy our daily family needs. Due to my family reason and my meritorious nature in the school studies (School Second during 10th Standard), the school administration have offered reduction in 25 % of the school fee and also for my younger brother. We are fully dependent on my mother's occupation alone and there is no income other than my mother. We are struggling to pay remaining 75 % of the school fee, since, my mother cannot earn the money for all the 30days.

Though she is earning the amount, that amount has to repay the borrowings and to run the family. Hence, I was struggling a lot to pay my school fee. If I had a chance to help from your side, it will be very great full to our family as well as me. So that, I can forget all my sorrows and it pave wave to lead to concentrate my studies without thinking my family situations. After that, there is a chance to get high marks as that of 10th standard.

Fundraiser Documents


 

A Fundraiser By

edudharma



Top 5 Donations

Rengarajan Jegadeesan

₹ 5000

srinivasan

₹ 600


Supporters 5