Summary of Service:
- www.edudharma.com – is an online crowdfunded platform where users – students, youth, NGOs (‘Campaigners’) run campaigns to raise funds for their educations, sports, innovative projects and charities. They (‘Campaigners’) raise funds by posting their need/project in the website and gets interacted with various donors/Contributors/backers who supports the cause by making contribution.
- The Services are a Platform; We are not a Broker, Financial Institution, Creditor or Charitable Institution: The Services are an administrative platform only. Edudharma facilitates the Donation transaction between Champions and Donors, but is not a party to any agreement between a Champion and a Donor, or between any user and a Charity. Edudharma is not a broker, agent, financial institution, creditor or insurer for any user.
- Through the Site, email, websites, and other media, the Company makes accessible various content, including, but not limited to, videos, photographs, images, artwork, graphics, audio clips, comments, data, text, software, scripts, projects, other material and information, and associated trademarks and copyrightable works (collectively, “Content”).
- Campaigners, contributors or funders or backers, and other visitors (collectively, “Users”) may have the ability to post, contribute, create, upload, submit, or otherwise make accessible (“Submit”) Content. “User Submissions” means any Content Submitted by Users.
- eduharma.com verifies the content submitted by the campaigners, though we verify edudharma.com cannot be very sure about the data provided by Campaigner. Therefore, edudharma.com shall not ensure in any manner be responsible for collected or submitted campaigner’s data.
Registration and User Accounts:
- Backers shall agree and declare that the backer is aware that Edudharma has no responsibility to verify the accuracy of any statement/information/data published by the Campaigner or Campaign to which the backer has donated money via edudharma.com. Backer shall agree that he/she will not spam any email/notifications/SMS that is sent regarding campaign updating, any campaign related activities or any activities regarding edudharma.com.
- By creating a fundraising campaign on Edudharma, you as the campaigner are offering opportunity for the public to enter into a contract with you. Campaigner shall provide accurate and relevant data for which the campaigner needs to raise fund. The accurate and relevant data includes their name, goal amount, short description, long description, end date, reference contact details, campaigner/beneficiary contact details, images, documents and video. If any fake data notice is brought again your campaign, Edudharma has right to delete your campaign with or without your notice. Data submitted by campaigner shall not contain any third party integrated or third party copyrighted material, in case of any third-party material campaigner shall provide grant certificate. It is campaigner’s responsibility to promote campaign, raise funds, keep track of campaign funds and to follow backers. By creating campaign user agrees with the terms and conditions
Fee and Charges:
- Joining Edudharma is free.
- Edudharma does not charge any fees for creating a Campaign. An additional payment processing fee may also be deducted from each Donation and is payable directly to our third-party payment processors (the "Payment Processing Fee," and together with the Edudharma Fees, the "Fees"). Donors acknowledge that by contributing a Donation to a Campaign, the Donor is agreeing to any and all applicable terms and conditions set forth by a third-party payment processor, in addition to these Terms of Service.
- Platform fees and payment gateway fee are deducted directly from each campaign. Edudharma reserve the right to change its fee (platform fee 5% + service tax 18%(as per GST) + payment gateway fee 2%-3.2%. Fee charges may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Services after the Fee change becomes effective constitutes your acceptance of the updated Fees.
- Once the collected campaign fund is transferred to the campaigner, Edudharma at any cause can’t refund the amount donated by backer. But if the campaign funds are not transferred to the campaigner refund can be initiated to the backer only for a reasonable cause.
Rules and Conduct:
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other right of any other person or entity, or violates any law or contract
- You know is false, misleading, inaccurate, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, obscene, offensive, profane, or invasive of another’s privacy
- Constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters
- Contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit, or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information of the Company or any third party
- Is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of the Company
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of the Company
- take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Company’s or its third-party providers’ infrastructure
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service
- bypass any measures the Company may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Service)
- run Mail list, Listserv, or any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Service
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site
- You shall not directly or indirectly:
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction
- modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Service
- copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations
- Project Creators agree to not abuse other users’ personal information. Abuse is defined as using personal information for any purpose other than those explicitly specified in the Project Creator’s Project, or is not related to fulfilling delivery of a product or service explicitly specified in the Project Creator’s Project
Third Party and API:
- The Service may permit you to link to other websites or resources on the internet, and other websites or resources may contain links to the Site. Edudharma shall not take any responsibility for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked third party websites using the Website's APIs. When you access you shall access at your own risk
Content and License:
- You shall agree that the Service contains Content provided by the Company and its partners and Users and that the Content may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright and other legal notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service
Limitation of Liability:
- In no event, shall the Company, nor its directors, employees, agents, partners, suppliers, or content providers, be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence, or any other legal service
- for any lost profits, data loss, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, substitute goods or services
- for any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like (regardless of the source of origination) The Company shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where the failure results from any cause beyond the Company's reasonable control, including, without limitation, third party intervention, change in law or economic circumstances, mechanical, electronic, or communications failure or degradation
- The Company shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where the failure results from any cause beyond the Company’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic, or communications failure or degradation. The Terms and conditions are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable, or sub licensable by you except with the Company’s prior written consent. The Company may assign, transfer, or delegate any of its rights and obligations hereunder without consent. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of the Terms and conditions and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect. In any action or proceeding to enforce rights under the Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover costs and attorneys’ fees. All notices under the Terms and Conditions will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or e-mail; or the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service